The Kostroma department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the regional SU SK report a tragic incident that occurred at 1 am on March 12 in the village of Zeblyaki, Sharyinsky district – a fire broke out in a wooden private residential house along Pervomaiskaya Street.
Calculation of local firefighters quickly arrived on the scene and extinguished the fire within half an hour. But lamentable! – this time was enough for a tragedy to occur – when examining the fire, firefighters discovered the body of an elderly man, who, apparently, was choked on smoke.
Representatives of the investigative committee called to the scene of the emergency identified the deceased – he turned out to be a 65-year-old pensioner who lived in this house. According to the preliminary version, careless handling of the fire was the cause of the fire.
Vladimir hosted the Ministry of Emergencies Championship in Fire and Rescue Sports
<p class="article-incut__label"> See the associated photo gallery </p> </a> <a target="_blank" class="article-incut__link" href="https://yar.mk.ru/photo/gallery/33072-643764.html" rel="noopener"> <h3 class="article-incut__title">Demino Ski Marathon 2023 … how it was</h3> <p class="article-incut__label"> See the associated photo gallery </p> </a>
Copyright © 2023 The Eastern Herald.